Today's inspired living consists of a gratitude list. I have been trying to live with purpose and integrity. It was around age 11 that I started to really feel depressed and was diagnosed with depression at age 14. I have lived under a dark cloud since then but at nearly 36 years old, I am ready for the sun to shine on me. I am the one in control of my destiny. I am the one who can create my own happy experiences in life. The power of positive thinking is amazing. Sure, this is not fool proof. I still get sad and even lonely at times. But I am doing the best I know how at living a life with meaning and filling it with as much joy as I can. In doing so, I am becoming aware of how much gratitude resides in my soul. Being aware of it allows me to embrace the good in life, both in giving and receiving but mostly giving. In the spirit of giving, I am blessed ten fold in what I receive. I am not necessarily referring to material giving and receiving.
So with that, today, I am grateful for:
~A very uplifting phone call from my mother-in-law with good and inspiring news.
~After my shower this morning and doing my newly orange hair, I actually felt very pretty today. Others noticed. Especially my husband. Joy. Pure joy in my heart.

~Clearasil Ultra deep pore cleansing pads. Silly eh? Well, I have lived with bad skin and complexion since puberty. Nothing seems to have helped me ever. I started using these little gems three weeks ago and my skin is shiny, soft and radiant with very few breakouts. Happy!
~Stimulus check finally came today. Our cupboards and fridge are no longer bare!
~Placing a small order at Amazon for some summer reading for me and the girls. Thanks to my sweet husband.
What are you grateful for today?
2 comments:
Grateful for:
*You. I treasure our friendship so very much. (no matter how long between catch-up calls.) You remind me to stop and count my blessings. You strive for the joy in life and inspire me to do the same. Your laugh is contagious and irresistable. Your fashion and style rock. Your values are pure and true. Your passions are hot. Your heart is overflowing. Your words are insightful.
So today, my love, I am grateful for you.
I am grateful for you, bella. Inspiring, always, I breathe your words so that they may fill my heart and lift me high above the pains of life on earth. You are an angel.
Post a Comment