
I am in desperate need of new clothes. Desperate.
Unfortunately, for my size, I have to shop online. Not really fun. But I will say that the stores in which I have to shop are getting some really cute stuff. I just wish I didn't have to shop at big girl stores. Hell, I cannot even shop at brick and mortar big girl stores. I did a dry run of adding things to my cart and at the first store the total was $460 and at the second store it was $150. Just ouch. Seriously OUCH! That is just wishful thinking. I will probably only be able to order around $200. Sigh. Hard to decide what to get when I need so much. I always feel sick after I order though because I hate spending more and more money on big girl clothes when I want to desperately lose this weight. But I need clothes now, at this size, so I have to do it.
I wish I had insurance to cover WLS. If only.
(and will that shirt design even look right on a big girl like me?)
2 comments:
My beautiful friend, I so with that I could give you a hug right now. I so feel your pain. I continue to pray that WLS will one day happen for you because it will change your life. Try to enjoy the shopping a bit and I like that shirt and I say go for it! Love you!!!!
Thanks Jen! I hope WLS happens soon for me as well. I know my life will only be that much more enjoyable and I will become ALIVE. I got the shirt and 2 others like it! I love them and have gotten so many compliments already! Love you too!
Post a Comment