June 19, 2008

rockstar momma

New salon.
New stylist.
New color.

Living out loud.

Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same.


Step outside of your comfort zone for a bit. Feel the freedom.

I am trying to love it. It's a bit bright for me. It photographs beautifully...It's like I think it is fabulous and kick ass when I look at photos of me but not when I look in the mirror. And of course, I cannot style it like the stylist did yesterday. So here are the pics, right after it was done.

*click any image to enlarge*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love you, gorgeous!

Melia said...

I do so love the new 'do! You are rockin', m'lady!

Just Jen said...

OMG Tricia! I love the new hair! Sorry it has taken me so long to see it! Are you still loving it?

Hugs and Kisses