January 14, 2009

wishcasting wednesday


Today is wishcasting wednesday over at the lovely Jamie's ~ Starshyne Productions. You can set your wishes free while supporting the wishes of other lovely people too.



The question asked today is: What do you wish for your creativity?

I wish that my soul will spill open in big ways and I will learn to embrace the art that is created without being overly critical of myself. Instead, I wish to enjoy the process and respect the end result as a product of my authentic creative self being expressed in new ways, bold ways, and dynamic ways. I wish this wish in honor of my creative soul. I wish for more time to be free with my creativity...to make the time that will allow my creativity to take flight! To inspire & be inspired!

Conditions for creativity are to be puzzled; to concentrate; to accept conflict and tension; to be born everyday; to feel a sense of self.~ Erich Fromm

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. ~ Nietzche

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. ~ George Bernard Shaw

9 comments:

Genie Sea said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

May your soul open in a non-ouchie sort of way and spill out your creativity into the world unconditionally :)

Lisa said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What a wonderful picture to go with a magical wish.

Jen said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Jamie said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish also.

I look forward to your dancing star.

Jenn said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Her Speak said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish also.

You're going to be a inspired super nova!

Much Joy, Many Blissings~*
Molly

Pen said...

as tricia wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

let the magic spill out...

Anonymous said...

As Tricia wishes for herself, so I wish for her!

Embrace that opening up and let it all spill out!

Tammy said...

As tricia wishes for herself, I wish for her also.