
*Having the Wii. Seriously. It has brought my family even closer and there is no way to measure the amount of laughter we have shared over this silly gaming device.
*New books to help continue on a path of self-awareness, self-improvement. Projects that will enhance the quality of my every day life.
*Having the confidence to know that there really is a right time for everything and I knew it was the right time to make some changes that benefit me, for once.
*My children & my husband for being so helpful, understanding and caring about all my health issues right now. They have not complained about the amount of weight they have to do in my place around the house and more. They have all proven their love a thousand times over by being fundamental in making my life (ie: the pain, the obesity, etc) more manageable. I hate to be so dependent on them but thank God they have unconditional love for me. I would truly be lost without them.
*starbucks. ok. so you knew i was going to say that, right? listen, i do love me some starbucks and thank the gods for the days it has pulled me through...but people, i have to cut back. and i will. i am going to try drinking more hot tea. Wait! Seriously though, I will be treating myself to at least one trip to the 'bux a week. it would be sacrilege to not go...right? ;o)
1 comment:
That is a great list! I am happy you are all enjoying the wii!! It is definatly a great game to bring the family together :)
Post a Comment