January 9, 2011

365:A Daily Photo Journal (Project Life)

Oh dear...I have embarked on this journey since 2008. I never completed a year in photos. I have high hopes for myself this year as I would love to have a complete album for once! I started a Flickr Group called 365:A Daily Photo Journal and I fully intend to order Project Life by Becky Higgins when they are restocked.  I hold myself accountable by creating an album on my Facebook as well as doing a Shuttercal. Yes, redundant maybe. But I quite like it.

The really nice thing about these projects is that it is MY project and I can do it MY way. No real rules,. Just one simple thing to do: Capture Life. Fabulous. Let's do this!

Here are my first 8 photos! Happy! Happy!


1. save the date, 2. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ~ Buddha, 3. Paint the sky with colors of love, 4. chinese takeout, 5. field of dreams, 6. surfin' in the  USA, 7. be still., 8. spin cycle happiness

No comments: