January 21, 2011

my sweet boy-boy

I love cats because I love my home and after a while they become its visible soul.  ~Jean Cocteau



My sweet baby Milo relaxing on Jenna's chair. Milo will be 7 years old in April. We adopted him & Shelby from the Humane Society when they were both 12 weeks old. They are both wonderful cats but Milo, he is a total sweetheart. He loves to cuddle and will give hugs, seriously. He will put his paws on either side of my neck and butts his head against me. He warms up to just about everyone that comes into the house, a true lover-boy.  His nickname is boy-boy or mideo (my dee oh). Milo's voice box is broken (not really, well, maybe). I don't know why but he can't/doesn't meow out loud unless he is very scared. Any other time, you can see his mouth move to a meow but the actual sound is very faint. It is so cute, truly. I love him. Lots.

21:365

No comments: