January 9, 2011

MCP Project 52 - Week 2 - Illustrate a Song


"How Can I Help You Say Goodbye" by Patty Loveless
Time will ease your pain
Life's about change and nothing ever stays the same
How can I help you to say goodbye
It's ok hurt and it's ok to cry
Come let me hold you
And I will try
How can I help you to say goodbye


Picture is of my husband & our youngest daughter, Kari Ashlyn. They are standing at my husband's father's grave. Today marks 2 years since he passed away from cancer at the young age of 55. Kari has struggled with this loss. She was only 8 when he died. She was the only one of our daughters who saw him lifeless, hooked up to machines in the hospital the day before he passed. Rest in Peace, Dad. We love and miss you. ♥

No comments: