Recently, I was introduced to a new indie artist, Priscilla Ahn, and I have to say, I am in love with her voice. Pure magic, people. Seriously. Especially if you are into this kind of music as I am. Just listen to her...ahhh...insane goodness.
"Dream"...it just speaks to my soul in ways I dare not express out loud. It is powerful.
priscillahn.com
Priscilla on MySpace
Happy Thanksgiving! I am feeling undoubtedly blessed this year and my wish is that you all will know just how special you are. And that your life blessings will be abundant! Life, as we know it, is full of complexities but the greatest thing is that we all have the power to simplify, to lessen the complex stresses in our lives. Remember, as we give thanks, to extend your heart and soul in simple acts of kindness. You never know what your thoughtfulness will do for someone's spirit. Change lives. I promise it will change your life as well. Embrace simplicity with grace. Walk in faith with grace. Be grace.
2 comments:
Wow, haunting voice and lyrics, I hear you baby.
I knew you would be moved...
And thank you. ox
Post a Comment