
My soul is so full today with gratitude, happiness and just an overwhelming feeling of being so very blessed in my life. I have so many things I want to write about but somehow, all I can think about is the touching card my lovely mother sent to me. I cannot express how much the words of that card meant to me, to know that is how she really feels...well, it is definitely tear-jerking! I wanted to share in hopes of inspiring someone to either tell their daughters how they feel about them, whether in a note, a card, or face to face AND for daughters to remember the love of their mothers. There truly is nothing like a mother's love.
For My Wonderful Daughter...I Couldn't Be Prouder Of You
Although I've known you since before you were born, somehow, you still continue to amaze me. I've watched you go through change after change. And I've seen you navigate through some pretty rough times with your heart as your compass and your strong, resilient spirit to carry you through. Simply put, I couldn't be prouder of you. You've grown from an adorable girl into a most remarkable woman. A woman I admire, love, and respect more every day. When I held you as a baby, I knew that you were special. When I see you as a woman, I realize just how special. More so than I ever could have imagined. Happy Birthday! All My Love, Mom
I am happy to be alive! I am proud of who I am. I am blessed beyond comprehension. Life is good. Real good.
2 comments:
Happy blissful birthday Bella! May this year be your most wonderful and joyful ever.
Here's to many more fabulous adventures and...Starbucks!
XO Chartreuse Monkey
I hope your birthday was wonderful. (I'm sorry I'm so late)
The letter from your Mom struck me. Soak those words in, believe in the pride and adoration she is admitting freely.
Post a Comment