June 14, 2009

w.r.e.c.k.a.g.e. = soul liberation

Wow.

Three little letters sitting next to each other combine my initial reaction as I began the destruction on my journal. My clean, pretty, little journal...is no more.

I giggled. I cried. I swooned. (Yes I did. You'll read why later.) I panicked. I rolled my eyes. I questioned Keri Smith... "You want me to do WHAT???" "Did I just read the word "POO" in this book?" Oh. Here it comes....

Wait for it...


WOW!!

Completely letting go. Without abandon. Going for it. Releasing things that I didn't even know needed released.

Yes. So far, this project of wrecking has equaled soul liberation. Woot Woot! All Aboard!

Ok. So let's get to the goodies, shall we? I will share only a handful because, well, I was having F.U.N!! and didn't realize just how much I was doing to my journal. I must pace myself.

Hold on, my soulsisters...It's a crazy ride!

First, let's think about just one intention, one word that makes sense in doing this book wrecking. One of my favorite words of all time... INSPIRE. And so it is there, on the side of the book to always remind me to inspire and be inspired.


Next... grab a nail file. What feeling is your soul most connected to right now? LOVE!! So scratch it OUT LOUD!! Ok then!!


What's for lunch? Mmmm.. Triple Chocolate brownie & garden veggie soup from Panera. Oh so yummy...can't ya tell? ;o)


Got coffee? Uh huh. Panera caramel latte. Here, have some! Delish!


Remember the swooning? Oh, wait a second... *dreamy sigh* ... ok.. this page? smells like my fabulous husband. It is liberally infused with Drakkar, his choice in cologne. Or is it my choice in cologne for him? Either way, YUM! SWOON! DREAMY SIGH! And I wanted to be a part of the yum factor, so I drew a funky self portrait..although, I look nothing like that. haha!! and the lips? She musta had injections! *snicker*


One continuous line? Ok, but I must infuse COLOR! Thank you! Squiggle. Squiggle. And she squiggled away!


And for the final share this week... Tear out the page and accept the loss? Huh? You're kidding, right? Seriously? Well ok. *deep breath* ... RIP! And I scribbled "it's ok" on the remaining part of the page. I didn't want to totally let the page go. I am all for compassion. Yes I am.


All in all...a very amazing week of wreckage! Thanks for life!

Be blessed.

Be free.

Liberate your soul!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Good job - love that you used 'his' scent for that page and your sketch is really cute implying you have something on your mind for sure. And I can't wait to see what your 'one word' page is going to be if 'inspire' is your outside edge writing. :)

WrightStuff said...

It's all such great fun isn't it? I keep staying up late wrecking when I should be getting my beauty sleep!

Jamie Ridler said...

What a delightful ride! "It's okay" is such a compassionate response to the ripping. And your gorgeous, happy "document your dinner" page is giving me courage to embrace that one (my biggest resistance is the food!)

Here's to sharing the fun with soul sisters :)

Sara said...

Great wrecking! Yummy lunch makes for a great wrecked page lol And your latte page... I'm getting a little hungry now. Great work on the journal.

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Phew! That's a great melange of things to do to your journal. I've drawn the line at using poop to draw. I don't know, maybe in a couple of weeks...

Tricia said...

Thank you all so so much!! It means a great deal to me to have support! I have been beyond BUSY but I want to make it around to leave my own comments soon!

And just for the record... I am positive I will NOT be using poop in my journal!! The brownie looks enough like poop as it is! haha!!