April 25, 2011

focus52 - {16:52}

Easter weekend was truly a blessing. Spending time with family is so very special and much needed in our busy lives. To take time to sit around, eat good food, chat about life, watch the kids play, appreciate the beauty of nature around us...yes, a blessing indeed.  Easter isn't complete without jellybeans!!


And we colored our eggs with Kool-Aid this year! Fun and it smelled good. Didn't turn out as well as other dyes have in the past but this was surely an adventure and one I am glad we tried. The girls enjoyed it too. It was such a nice day Saturday, we opted to dye the eggs on the deck.  

On Sunday at mom's, we sat on the deck for a little watching these sweet little yellow finches. There had to be at least 20 of them fluttering around. I was lucky enough to get a great deal of awesome shots!
I hope that everyone else enjoyed a lovely Easter weekend as well. Blessings. oxox

focus52 {16:52}
Theme: Easter

1 comment:

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Fantastic photos! Love the jelly beans the most - so fun, colourful!