October 5, 2008

{lovin' it}

I thought it would be fun to start a new thing on my blog. I come across things all the time that are fabulous. So I thought, hey, why not compose a little post about these items of fabulocity? Seriously, right? :o) So from time to time, I will create a little something & call it "Lovin' It"...fair enough? Yeah, I thought so! After all, girls are suppose to share their delicious finds with other girls who will appreciate the love of shopping, coveting yummy goodies, and well, shopping. Oh. I said that already. ;o)

For the first installment of Lovin' It, I wanted to showcase an amazing jewelry maker, Lisa Leonard. Child, I am telling you...I'm some kind of c.r.a.z.y. over her beautiful pieces of jewelry...art, really.

I could sit here all night and show you pieces I covet the most but this new piece caught my eye tonight and I began to drool feverishly wishing it were MINE! ALL MINE! Oh I can dream. But mark my word, I WILL own a piece or, hey, while I am at it, several pieces some day! I just have to, yanno?

So go, peruse her wonderfully delicious shop but be prepared, you will drool. Grab some kleenex or something.

You can thank me later.

Seriously, go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Me too! Everything is so gorgeous!!!

Just Jen said...

Very nice! I want one too :)