That's what they say.... Keep Calm and Carry On... and I say the only way to do that is with CHOCOLATE!!! ;o) So Sunday.. Superbowl Sunday. Steelers vs. Packers. We lost but we are still the Mighty Mighty Steelers!! Had a nice time at my sister's house. Wasn't going to go but decided to Keep Calm and Carry On.... and eat my Hershey's with Almonds. My last day for that kind of indulgence. It was oh so good. This is my gratitude journal. I bought it for myself at Christmas but saved it until now. I will need it in the weeks to come, for sure. I plan to list 3-5 things that I am grateful for each day to help keep everything in perspective as I make serious life changes. Bye bye chocolate... I will always love you! :)
37:365
MCP Project 52
Week #6
Theme: Words

No comments:
Post a Comment